Terms and Conditions of “60 sec Sweep” Contest
- Gurney Paragon Mall is the organiser of this “60 sec Sweep” Contest (“Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all Gurney Paragon Mall Facebook fans aged 18 years old and above, except the employees and immediate families of Hunza Properties Berhad, Gurney Paragon Mall’s tenants and their employees subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest Period will run from 15 Aug 2018 till 14 Oct 2018, both dates are inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- To join the Contest, Contestants have to take a photo of them with the most creative expression that best depicts “That moment when … Jaya Grocers opens the first store in Penang”.
- Logon to Gurney Paragon Mall’s Facebook page and post the photo to the comment section of the post “60 sec Sweep Contest”.
- Each contestant can submit multiple photos but each can only win one prize.
- Results will be announced on Gurney Paragon Mall’s Facebook Page and website gurneyparagon.com not later than 31st October 2018.
- 3 selected winners will win a chance to participate in a Supermarket Sweep for 60 seconds at Jaya Grocer, Gurney Paragon Mall.
- The Supermarket Sweep will be held in November. Actual date and time will be announced by Gurney Paragon Mall to the winners two (2) weeks in advance before the event day.
- Winners are required to reply with their requested personal details within 5 days from the Winners' List announcement. By failing to do so, the organiser hereby reserves the right to select another shortlisted c
- Selected winners must agree to attend on the event day and abide by the rules and regulations set by the organiser. No representative is allowed to participate in the Supermarket Sweep.
- In the event any of the winners are unable to attend on the event day, he/she will be automatically disqualified and no compensation or arrangement will be made after that.
- All cost, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the winners in relation to the Contest and/or to claim the Prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Conditions Applicable on the Supermarket Sweep day:
- Each winner will be given ONE (1) shopping cart to select as many groceries items within the designated area in the identified Jaya Grocer premise within 60 seconds. Wine and spirits sections are strictly excluded.
- The winners will begin and end the Supermarket Sweep at the sound of the horn. Upon hearing the final horn, all the winners must return to the check-out counter. Any item(s) taken after the horn will be removed from the shopping carts.
- All winners will be expected to practice due diligence and full liability and responsibility when handling the shopping carts during the Supermarket Sweep.
- The organiser shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury in any manner whatsoever suffered by the winners as a result of their participation in the Contest and /or use of the groceries item(s).
- Any dispute in relation to quality or warranty of the groceries item(s) or any terms and conditions in respect thereof shall be settled directly by the winner with the authorized dealer/supplier without any further recourse to the Organiser.
- The Organiser is not responsible or liable for any breach by respective dealer/supplier in relation to the quality or warranty of the groceries item(s) or any terms and conditions in respect thereof.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior
- The Organiser also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Contestants to claim any compensation from the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Contestants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or terminatio
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs and testimonies of the Contestants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Contest. The Contestants' participation in the Contest and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or greater value, if deemed necessary.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Organiser may, in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The Organiser is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.
- For enquiries, please contact the management of Gurney Paragon Mall at 604-2288266, Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00am to 6.00pm.